Join Our Team
Viva Health Skincare is a natural skincare manufacturing company that has been well known in the health and wellness industry. Our products are locally made, cruelty-free certified, clean beauty, and are formulated without parabens, synthetic fragrances, endocrine disruptors, carcinogens, GMOs, and toxic ingredients. Our team is growing! Find out current opening below.
Outside Sales Representative Western Canada
Job Open until May 2022
Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, the role of the sales representative is to ensure that the company’s overall sales support objectives and projects are being met. The sales representative is responsible for completing reports and compiling time sensitive information and support the overall sales strategy for their territory. Working closely with the Sales Manager, Upper Management and the Marketing Department, the sales representative must be able to multitask effectively and possesses a high degree of proficiency.
· Reaching business targets through sales leads, meeting sale market strategies and clearly identifying areas of opportunity
· Generating qualified leads for new business opportunities by reaching out to them and booking sales appointments with decision makers
· Finding new leads and visiting existing clients on the road
· Act as liaison between clients, management, and marketing
· Establish and organize client files and data entry
· Document preparation with accuracy and completeness; handle time-sensitive items
· Process account transactions and account openings with confidential client information
· Professional communication (verbal and written) answering a combination of phone calls, emails, and online chat messages to provide initial support to customers
· Develop and maintain positive client relationships
· Attend demos, trade shows and other industry events
· Assist organizing virtual training sessions with new and/or existing clients
· Creating sales reports to share with upper leadership and members of the sales team
· 3+ years sales representative experience and customer service experience
· Client/account management experience – asset
· Outside Sales experience
· Able to work in a team as well as independent.
· Strong administration and organizational skills, with excellent attention to details and maintain a high level of accuracy.
· Ability to multitask, prioritize, organize, meet deadlines, highly self-motivated, and stay flexible.
· Exceptional computer skills in Microsoft Office/Excel.
· Excellent knowledge of customer service and sales standards.
· Exceptional critical thinking skills and communication skills.
· Proficient in English, written and oral.
· Valid BC driver's license.
· Experience in the natural skincare industry is preferred.
· Must be either Permanent Resident or Canadian Citizen and able to work legally in Canada.
· Competitive salary + monthly commission, depending on experience
· Medical benefits including vision and dental
· Employee discount on skincare products
· Opportunities for growth